Eximious Global Sugar Land, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Oracle Developer
Location: Sugarland TX 77479
Duration: Fulltime Direct Hire
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications, working as part of a team with influence across a larger organization.
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex SQL and PL/SQL for new projects.
- Understand the data and perform data analysis to support building new processes and modify existing functionality.
- Analyze users' needs and design, as necessary.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Perform code promotions and test that builds are operating correctly.
- Communicate with QA, BAT and other stake holders on environment issues or other escalations.
- Provide off-hours and weekend support as needed.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming
- Minimum 2 years' experience in performing data analysis.
- Experience in Oracle 10g or higher
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedure, design fundamentals, data modelling concepts
- Experience working with business/IT users to understand business requirements, analyze existing code, and write functional and technical specifications.
- Experience working with complex SQL queries like Hierarchical, Aggregate Queries
- Experience working with different database objects like tables, views, procedures, packages, views, and partitions.
- Knowledge of aggregate and analytic functions, using hints, SQL performance tuning.
- Experience with Oracle databases
AddressSugar Land, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Eximious Global