Provide administrative, coordination and support management for all phases of clients' trade show exhibit programs and special projects. Coordinate all activities ensuring deadlines and budgets are met. Provide support to Account Executives for the management of jobs and potential jobs. Act as a liaison between clients and Exhibit Edge's internal Departments.
NOTE: This is NOT a sales position. Do Not apply.
Here at Exhibit Edge, our work days fly by! From exhibit design conception to watching the final project light up on the trade show floor, you will see all aspects of a job come to fruition. We are looking for energized, organized and creative team members that lead and manage their jobs through production. You absolutely MUST BE highly organized and detailed oriented. You must love talking and interacting with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Keep fully informed on clients' projects to be prepared to answer questions from client and company departments.
- Create and maintain a production schedule jobs
- Ensure the highest level of customer service with clients, including improvement suggestions.
- Alert the Account Executive and Business Development Manager of budget or other issues throughout the course of the job.
- Plan and manager exhibit and fabrication projects.
- Set up and maintain job files and calendars with all information according to company standards.
- Prepare show and job estimates based on scope of work.
- Act upon deadlines for product ordering, show services, labor coordination and shipping. Receive quotes and place orders.
- Keep up-to-date on all job details.
- Provide Work Orders and Pull Lists to Operations for warehouse, graphic, and fabrication tasks.
- Work with Operations Manager to schedule logistics and labor.
- Provide shipping documents for outbound and inbound shipments.
- Use and manage our Online Inventory Management System, EdgeLink. (Industry Software Exhibit Force)
- Provide Field Supervisors with travel packages with the required documents and detailed information.
- Prepare client invoices.
- Some College Required in related Industry or Studies; Degree Preferred.
- Working experience in account management in the Trade Show Industry or Event and Customer Service; minimum 2 years experience
- Exhibit and Event Planning Experience Required
- Customer Service Focused
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Responsive and Flexible
- Strong Organizational and Administrative Skills
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Analytical - Anticipates Conflicts and Problems
- Assertive and Pro-Active
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel