High! Welcome to Exhalence!
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated employees to join our cannabis team.
Our goal is to enhance people's lives with the medicinal uses of marijuana and help reduce the stigma around the legal cannabis industry. We find joy in educating others on the benefits of the plant and guiding our clients in their discovery of different brands and products that will best achieve their desired effects. We’re in search of team members that share our passion for cannabis and are eager to serve clients in a fast paced environment.
Our perfect candidate is reliable, adaptable, professional, and most importantly; a passionate cannabis advocate! We are always growing, changing, and learning from each other, together! We can discuss the training program and probationary period during the initial interview. We have openings for both part time and full time positions. Night shifts and weekends are mandatory, of course we respect your life but some night and weekend shifts will be scheduled each week.
– MUST BE 21+.
– Good punctuality required.
– Shift reliability.
– MUST have weekend availability. (Friday night, Saturday/Sunday)
– Retail or customer service experience.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Experience or knowledge in the cannabis industry preferred but not required.
– Familiar with the BCC’s laws and regulations (minimum of a general idea).
– Reliable transportation.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Available for night shifts, weekends, and holidays.
– Available to cover shifts if needed.
Duties of a Budtender include:
– Accurate cash handling and register use.
– Assisting clients in choosing products that suit unique needs.
– Describe methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients.
– Cleaning and maintenance of the floor.
– Understanding cannabinoids and their medical benefits.
ExhalencePre-ICO marijuana dispensary focused on providing a comfortable and professional dispensary experience for our patients.
Los Angeles, CA