Psychotherapist | RP | RP(Q) | RSW
- $74,760 to $103,234 Yearly
At Exhale Therapy it is our mission to empower clients on their journey towards mental wellness. As our involvement in the community continues to grow we are looking to add a few new faces to our clinical team! Having the professional training to support our clients is a must. But more than that, we’re looking for passionate clinicians who have an innate desire to support folks on their journey to live more fulfilled and authentic lives.
With a team of Registered Social Workers and Psychotherapists, Exhale Therapy is committed to providing inclusive services that will transcend the average counselling experience.
**The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in one or more of the following areas: couples counselling, child and adolescent counselling, perinatal counselling, EMDR therapy, sex therapy, anxiety, depression, trauma, eating disorders.**
What we provide:
- A central intake system to help fill your schedule
- Lengthy waiting lists based on your scope of practice
- Full-time administrative support
- Monthly consultation groups
- Opportunities for in-house supervision
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Referrals, marketing, office space, software
- Community involvement and fun team activities
- Financial contribution to ongoing professional development
- Exceptional working conditions
Education and Experience:
- Master of Social Work (MSW) or Registered Psychotherapist (RP(Q) also accepted)
- Registered in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers or the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Minimum of two years experience in clinical counselling/psychotherapy
- PTSD and trauma training an asset
- Post-masters training in additional therapies such as DBT, CBT, etc.
- Training in any of the following: EFT, Gottman Method Relationship Therapy, Solution- Focused Therapy, Narrative Therapy
- Training in EMDR an asset
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality psychotherapy
- Strong skills in case conceptualization, treatment planning, and progress notes
- Flexible evening and weekend schedule
- Ability to work effectively with team members
- Ability to efficiently manage time while showing flexibility in a very active environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must have access to personal computer or laptop
- Must hold personal liability insurance (minimum $5,000,000 CAD)
- Experience with personal therapy an asset
- Passionate about making a difference within the community
- Looking to secure a long term position with a fabulous group of individuals!
- We’re looking for both full-time and part-time contract team members with a clinical schedule ranging from 12-24 hours per week
- Candidates must be able to offer both in-person and online counselling services
- Pay for clinical contractors ranges from $38,000 to $112,000 CAD per year
- The above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions, subject to reasonable accommodations. The above requirements indicate the minimum level of knowledge and skills deemed necessary to perform the job at a satisfactory level.
- The above job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities. Contractors may be required to perform other related tasks as requested by the management team at Exhale Therapy.
Part-time hours: 15-19 per week
Full-time hours: 20-24 per week
Exhale Therapy Inc
944 King St. WKitchener, ON
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.