Performs support functions to assure smooth departmental operations. Provides first aid, vaccinations, and test under the direction of Staff Health Medical Director.
- 3 to 5 years of direct experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified/ Registered Medical Assistant within 1 year of hire
- CPR certified within 6 months of hire
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge of ADA, FMLA, NH Workers Comp
- Maintains accurate employee health records in OHM including new hires health records, change of status reports, medical surveillance program including notification to employee/manager of upcoming/overdue requirements.
- Performs daily administrative duties, including scheduling of appointments, answering phones, ordering supplies, handling temporary parking passes, reviewing invoices, and other duties as assigned to support the organization.
- Assists in the administration of medical and personal leaves, receives requests, sends out leave packets and enters timekeeping in Kronos.
- Coordinates and monitors ergonomic evaluations.
- Provides first aid, medical treatment, vital signs, vaccinations and tests.
- Assists with annual influenza and wellness clinics and maintains data to ensure accurate reporting. Maintains and coordinates wellness screening to communicate benefit eligibility to H.R.
- Keeps current with department software, inputting patient data accurately and completely.