Responsible for maintaining the overall security of the organization. Also assists in the transportation of patients and other information as requested.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Satisfactory Driving Record
1. Conducts Security vehicle and foot patrols of hospital campus and satellite locations.
2. Monitors and interfaces with hostile and abusive patients.
3. Investigates various security issues.
4. Identifies security and deficits.
5. Secures and controls access to the organization.
6. Maintains and supports policies and procedures of the organization and the department.
7. Responds to emergency codes, alarms, 911 calls and medical flights.
8. Handles the removal of deceased patients from clinical areas and their release to authorized parties.
9. Monitor vehicle traffic throughout the hospital campus and enforce parking regulations.
10. Monitor, document statistics and produce required reports.
Exeter Health Resources (Exeter Hospital * Core Physicians * Rockingham VNA & Hospice)
Why Work Here?Exeter Health Resources is comprised of three affiliates – Exeter Hospital, Core Physicians, and Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice. Together, our mission is to improve the health of the community. We have been serving the local community since our start as a cottage hospital in 1896. Today, we provide innovative, comprehensive services to patients throughout the greater Seacoast area.
Excellent Benefits, Opportunity for Growth and Professional Development across all three affiliates!