Provides basic nursing care to patients under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant - NH State
- CPR Certified within 90 days of hire
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures; objectives; quality improvement programs; safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
- Performs basic procedures to include incentive spirometry; bedside testing such as blood glucose testing; non-sterile dressing changes and oral suctioning and maintains aseptic technique when appropriate.
- Provides personal care to patients.
- Monitors condition of patients and reports changes to appropriate personnel.
- Performs accurate and timely documentation of patient care information on appropriate patient medical record forms.
- Maintains a safe; comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family in accordance with hospital standards including assurance and support of patient's rights and responsibilities.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs; current literature; inservices; meetings and workshops.
- Determines proper functioning of medical equipment to assure patient safety.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the patient care plan.
Exeter Health Resources (Exeter Hospital * Core Physicians * Rockingham VNA & Hospice)
Why Work Here?Exeter Health Resources is comprised of three affiliates – Exeter Hospital, Core Physicians, and Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice. Together, our mission is to improve the health of the community. We have been serving the local community since our start as a cottage hospital in 1896. Today, we provide innovative, comprehensive services to patients throughout the greater Seacoast area.
Excellent Benefits, Opportunity for Growth and Professional Development across all three affiliates!