Territory Manager/ Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Women's Healthcare
- Posted: 12 days ago
Territory Manager / Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Women’s Healthcare
NE IL / NW IN Territory
Exeltis is looking for top talent for its team. Exeltis has launched two products in the last 3 years to add to their portfolios of products formulated to meet women's changing needs throughout their lifetime. This is a fulltime position for an experienced pharmaceutical sales professional with a strong desire to succeed and that is driven by performance. The Territory Manager / Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will have the opportunity to be a part of Exeltis’ culture, mission, and values, which are designed to provide exceptional customer service to the Women's Healthcare community.
Expect Extraordinary when you Join Exeltis! The team that insists on – and delivers on – Extraordinary in everything we do. At Exeltis, everyone is made to feel welcome and everyone’s ideas count, because we believe in caring for and supporting our people. Backed by this tremendous support, our worldwide resources, and collaboration with talented colleagues, you’ll not only have the opportunity to grow in your career, but also the potential to help transform women’s health worldwide.
The Territory Manager / Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will act as the primary customer contact with-in the territory by creating demand and executing sales & marketing strategies in the promotion of the Women’s Healthcare product line. The primary call point will be OB/GYN’s, high decile PCP’s and could also consist of Planned Parenthood Clinics.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Educate existing and new physicians and physicians’ staff on the value of the Company’s portfolio of Women’s Health products for patient care by providing exceptional product, competitive product, and marketplace information that ultimately helps providers to identify the best possible product choice.
- Utilizes knowledge, critical thinking, dialogue skills and appropriate techniques to gain consistent access and build strong relationships with HCP customers and office staff, delivering meaningful customer experiences that result in satisfaction and loyalty.
- Analyzes sales data to determine potential and then executes an action plan in the territory to ensure appropriate calls, reach, frequency, lunch and learns, etc. to meet and exceed sales expectations.
- Anticipates, identifies, and appropriately addresses healthcare professionals (HCP) objections, questions, and concerns, utilizing all appropriate resources and information.
- Identifies and investigates customer concerns and communicates with appropriate HCP staff or Exeltis personnel to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales management, district teammates, and Commercial Team members as business needs dictate. Takes on leadership opportunities as appropriate.
- Attends conferences, training, exhibits, meetings, and product launches as required.
- Remains compliant with all regulations in the course of carrying out responsibilities, adhering to all company policies.
- Bachelor degree required, emphasis in the life sciences preferred
- 2+ years pharmaceutical sales experience with documented sales success ranking in the top 25%
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and action planning as well as implementing all elements of sales execution, including routing, call activity, and customer relationship management.
- Current relationships with OB/GYN’s a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independent as well as be a strong team player.
- Ability for 10-20% overnight travel to manage territory and / or attend meetings.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and maintenance of an acceptable driving record.
Exeltis’ main mission is twofold: to make a difference in the everyday lives of millions of people, families and healthcare professionals by providing access to effective, first-class therapeutic solutions; and to improve healthcare in the future by conducting research and developing products, generating new and better therapies and through our passion and efforts to be present in every corner of the world. To learn more about Exeltis and our products visit, http://exeltisusa.com/.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
Exeltis offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, Company Car, Gas Card, Generous PTO, Emerging Leader Development Program, as well as a robust Wellness Program and 401K plan.
To apply, visit www.exeltisusa.com
Exeltis is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?