Pharmaceutical Regional Sales Manager
- Expired: January 23, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pharmaceutical Regional Sales Manager (Women's Healthcare)
Need to reside within close proximity to major airport
EXPECT EXTRAORDINARY WHEN YOU JOIN EXELTIS!
Exeltis continues to expand their WHC Team and their product portfolio. Exeltishas launched two products in the last 3 years to add to their portfolios of products formulated to meet women's changing needs throughout their lifetime.If you are an experienced Regional Sales Manager (RSM) with a strong desire to succeed and driven by performance, Exeltis is the right next career move for you!
ExpectExtraordinarywhen you Join Exeltis! The team that insists on - and delivers on - Extraordinary in everything we do.At Exeltis, everyone is made to feel welcome and everyone's ideas count, because we believe in caring for and supporting our people. Backed by this tremendous support, our worldwide resources, and collaboration with talented colleagues, you'll not only have the opportunity to grow in your career, but also the potential to help transform women's health worldwide.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, coaching, leading, developing and retaining the Women's Health field team in an assigned geographic region. The RSM is responsible for ensuring strong and consistent sales performance that exceeds forecast and expectations relating to product goals and driving accountability for all results throughout the Women's Health Region assigned. To learn more about Exeltis products, visit https://exeltisusa.com/
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF........
A strong coach and mentor?
An engaged leader of high performing teams?
Structured and Disciplined?
What you will be doing:
- Recruits, hires, develops, retains and leads a region of Women's Health Territory Managers targeting OBGYNs and other key Women's Health care providers to ensure strong, consistent performance that consistently exceed brand objectives and product sales goals while consistently demonstrating accountability for all results.
- Establishes Regional business plans to achieve goals, and effectively allocate; financial, human and corporate resources within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Establish time in accordance with Leadership dedicated to fieldwork. Field work should focus on reviewing objectives, coaching, and performance management with Women's Health Territory Managers in the office setting, assess customer and marketplace needs and trends, and attending National and Regional meetings as well as National or Regional specialty related congresses.
- Consistently executes training programs with the field sales team that insures that they are viewed by their customers as the top experts in Prenatal Nutrition.
- In collaboration with Leadership develops and executes quarterly goal setting for the Incentive Compensation Plan for field team in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Develops strong collaborative relationships with all members of the region, the sales team, the commercial team and other internal stakeholders to proactively analyze and address customer needs, market dynamics and trends that support brand and collaboration objectives.
- Analyzes sales and customer data to maximize the deployment of all resources throughout the region to support the execution of strategies and tactics.
- Promptly and proactively addresses development needs of Women's Health Territory Managers.
- Closely monitors all field activity and performance with attention towards compliance in all areas.
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree aplus.
- Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience with 3 years of sales leadership/management history.
- Experience in Women's Health is a plus - Successful record of hiring, coaching, developing, promoting, and retaining top talent within span ofcontrol.
- Demonstrates strong leadershipskills.
- Proven success and positive track record of performance in growing market share in a competitive marketplace with diverse customer segments with a high degree of integrity
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly to remain current on healthcare/disease-statetrends.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively and lead district team in an evolving organization without traditionalinfrastructures.
- Demonstrated ability to hold self and others accountable for action and results within Exeltis corporate policies setting high expectations of integrity and compliance for self and others.
- Ability to analyze sales and other relevant market data to formulate strategic plans and execute plans forsuccess.
- Strong understanding of Payer environment, reimbursement and challenges within Nation, Region and local payer market including; government programs, managed health care, and evolving health care systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / interpersonal skills
- The ability to think strategically and execute tacticsappropriately.
- Demonstrate high initiative andfollow-up.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Ability to travel extensively with local and regionalinfluence.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and maintenance of an acceptable drivingrecord.
Exeltis' main mission is twofold: to make a difference in the everyday lives of millions of people, families and healthcare professionals by providing access to effective, first-class therapeutic solutions; and to improve healthcare in the future by conducting research and developing products, generating new and better therapies and through our passion and efforts to be present in every corner of the world. To learn more about Exeltis visit, https://exeltisusa.com/
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
Exeltis offers a competitive salary and bonus plan, company car and a full benefits package.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Exeltis is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
#pharmaceuticalsales #districtmanager #pharmaceuticalindustry #womenshealthcare #regionalmanager#districtsalesmanager #regionalsalesmanager
Get fresh Regional jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.