Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Exela Technologies has Immediate, Full Time, Permanent, Hire Positions available for Data Entry Clerks
Note the below details for the job and its requirements:
· This is a work-from-office position.
· You will be working full-time 40 hours per week.
· Should be willing to travel to the Location: 10365 Railroad, El Paso, TX, 79924
· The pay rate for this position starts at $11.00 per hour; however, the base pay rate offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonus opportunities may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, 401K, etc.
· There will be an additional Gross sign-on bonus of $500.00 which you should receive after 90 days of working with us.
· The joining procedure might take up to 15 days from the day of selection.
· Within the 10 to 15 days period from selection, you should have served a notice period with the current company.
· Shift timing: 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
First Round: Typing test (we need a score of 7000 KPH and 98% accuracy) I have assigned the typing test to your indeed email address and contact number mentioned on indeed.
Check your indeed email for the link from SHL or Aspiring Minds and Complete the test.
· The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for inputting lists of items, numbers, or other data into the computer; or completing forms that appear on a computer screen. The Data Entry Clerk may also manipulate existing data, edit current information, or proofread new entries to a database for accuracy.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Data Entry Clerk, Clerical, Administrative
· Apply client specifications to accurately complete process and key client materials.
· Timely and efficient identification of various client materials.
· Work efficiently within a team environment to meet client deadlines and service level agreements.
· Ability to identify different document types.
· Maintain a record of completed work.
· Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to ensure customer expectations are met.
· Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of data.
· Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
· Maintains levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
· Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
Prior helpful experience may include Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Call Center Representative, Clerical, Records Clerk, Office Assistant, Data Entry, Typing
· High school Diploma or GED.
· Type a minimum of 7,000 alphanumeric and 10-key strokes per hour (KSPH) at a 98% accuracy or better.
· Physical Requirements:
· Physical demands with activity or condition requiring a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (i.e., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding a machine.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
10365 RailroadEl Paso, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Exela Technologies
Get fresh Part Time DATA Entry Keyer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.