• Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
• Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed • Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
• Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment • Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
• Adhere to all safety procedures • Take direction from supervisor or site manager • Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
• Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc) • Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment •
Shipping & Receiving • Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages • Perform other tasks as assigned
• Scanning incoming mail to recipients • Perform file purges and pulls • Create files and ship files • Provide backfill when needed
• Enter information daily into spreadsheets • Identify charges and match them to billing • Sort and deliver mail, small packages.
• Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required Qualifications: •
Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
• Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written • Lifting up to 55 lbs with or without accommodations
• Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned • Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment • Competency in performing multiple functional tasks • Ability to meet employer's attendance policy