Position – Call Center Rep
Location – Georgiana, AL
Duration – Full-time, Permanent
Requisition – 20275
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
A global, public company (NASDAQ: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives. Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Responsible for taking incoming calls from a variety of sources. Determines the nature of the call, enters the data into the system, and acts according.
Principal Accountabilities either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Answers incoming calls
• Determines the nature of all incoming calls and acts on request. Opens, updates, dispatches, orders parts, closes or cancels service calls.
• Will interface directly with end-user customers to maintain a positive relationship.
• Works with Managers, Directors, and Customer Engineers to update calls as necessary.
• Re-directs calls that mistakenly get routed to the Call Center.
• Works any request that comes in via email.
• Assist in other office duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Data entry skills; ability to type without looking at the keys
• Physical demands with activity or condition requiring a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (i.e., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine.
• Physical demands may include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
• May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 25 lbs.
• Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
• Previous call center or customer service experience preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required Qualifications:
• Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
• Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Bilingual skill a plus