- Posted: over a month ago
Exegy is seeking a Project Manager to plan, drive, track, and adjust projects across all business lines. This high-profile position aligns to various workstream deliverables supporting long-term business strategy. Planning for personnel, equipment, and budget needs is essential. Guiding systematic retrospectives of projects to continuous improvement is expected. The ideal candidate will have experience with reporting to senior and executive leadership, managing and reporting on more than one project across different departments.
- Reporting to COO directly, but also working closely with C-Team, VPs, Directors, and Managers across all departments.
- Working with Contracts, Onboarding, and Customer Support teams to support customer delivery projects.
- Working with Corporate, Engineering, Support, and Sales departments to support merger integration and business-as-usual efforts.
- Producing, revising, and executing project plans
- Gathering and systematically collating roadmaps, requirements, and progress for executive level reporting.
- Determining or refining project requirements based on stakeholder and team input.
- Determining and mitigating project risks
- Driving retrospectives/lessons learned and overall quality of documentation
- Use and build upon “best practices” of the Project Management discipline
- Reinforcing best practices and processes through automation and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Project Management abilities required
- Excellent team building and communication skills across various levels and layers of the organization
- Experience with various, disciplines and methodologies required (agile, waterfall, etc.)
- Experience gathering and refining requirements
- Technical background (software, firmware, hardware) strongly desired
- Experience managing Engineering or Service teams a plus
- Project Management certification a plus
- JIRA or Smartsheet experience a plus
- Bachelors or higher degree in Business or technical field and relevant industry experience.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Exegy