Human Resources - Zoho CRM Experience
- Posted: over a month ago
Executive Transportation is looking for an HR Manager to oversee all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to our employees. Additionally, this person will be involved with the day-to-day operations in reservations and dispatch as needed, especially during high volume times.
To be successful in this role, you should have at minimum a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management along with relevant work experience in; Human Resource Management & HRIS systems, Management & hold strong customer service skills.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment. You will be the go-to for our employees for all HR related questions.
Full Time - In Office Position in Minneapolis, MN
Hours may vary Between the hours of 8am-7pm, later days may occur on scheduled new employee orientation days, with possible others as needed.
HR Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Register for and attend relevant job fairs
- Manage Employee Life Cycle
- Lead first day employee orientation & ensure that all required onboarding documentation has been completed accurately
- Design & create successful Job Postings
- Review candidates, complete 1st and 2nd interviews
- Ensure that onboarding of new team members is seamless
- Design and implement company policies
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Successfully utilize software to address HR employee management needs, including performance review tools, time off tracking
- Address employees' queries (e.g. on reviews, disciplinary action, and labor regulations)
- Manage & post employee schedules
- Plan & execute employee engagement activities
- Encourage and play a key role in maintaining a positive team morale
- Manage & maintain employee and other confidential company files
- Completion of Quality Assurance tasks for all positions and holding individual employee meetings as needed.
- Maintaining Company Vehicle Insurance Policy
- Adding New Employees to list
- Removing no longer employed
- Scheduling and leading both management and employee meetings.
- Creating and executing meeting agendas
- Respond in timely manner to client inquiries via phone, email and online chat
- Answer multiline phone
- Office Functions as requested by Executive Management
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong, professional communication skills
- Very comfortable in computer office software and QWERTY keyboard
- Ability to maintain calm and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in human resources management or relevant field
- Master's degree in HR is a plus but not required
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages a plus
- Experience in the Limo Industry a plus!
- Customer service experience
- Dispatch experience in high volume company a plus!
9am-7pm may be required to work longer days as needed by the company specifically to complete new-hire processes.
Salary Position with Experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Executive Transportation