Vice President of Business Development
JOB TITLE: Vice President of Business Development
COMPANY: Executive Talent Search Partners is a private Corporate Recruitment start-up company with a focus on cyber security.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial business development professional who is willing to “role up their sleeves” to gain partnership with multiple industries and drive measurable results. The ideal candidate will understand the full sales cycle process while being self-motivated with the ability to implement an effective sales approach that expands our reach, develops and strengthens client relationships, while setting us apart from other recruitment companies.
This is a remote, 100% commission-based position with aggressive placement split percentage and performance incentives based on performance.
Are you interested in a ground floor opportunity with a growing company offering an independent work environment where you set your own hours and have the autonomy to implement and execute your own business strategy plan?
Are you interested in an opportunity where success could lead to a path of Equity?
If you’re excited by this opportunity, then you may be the Vice President of Business Development that we are looking for!
1. You will be the primary face of Executive Talent Search Partners representing the company brand within the marketplace.
2. You will take ownership for the development, execution, and business strategy while prioritizing growth and positive customer interactions.
3 Weekly sales reports updating progress ensuring corporate goals are being met
4. Market research to identify new clients; cold calling and additional outreach.
5. Lead strategic and tactical business development initiatives
6. Manage and update Client database
1. Minimum of a Bachelors Degree
2. Must have at least 5-7 years of having full desk recruiting and/or business development experience within the IT, Pharmaceutical/Medical Device, Financial Services or Staffing Agency industries; or 3-5 years of recent recruiting / business development experience in the cyber security industry
3. Experience prospecting and cold calling external client stakeholders
4. Direct client facing experience, in-person or email or phone
5.. US Citizen –sponsorship is not available
5. Established home office to support remote role (computer, internet, printer)
7. Cybersecurity experience not required but considered ideal
1. Strong Written & Oral communication skills
2. Strong time management skills
3. Team Minded approach to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
4. Committed to delivering results
5. Maintain a high level of professionalism
6. Willing to roll up sleeves and hands-on with a "hunter" and "building" mentality, in a start-up environment
If this is for you, we would love to connect!
Please reach out directly to Sean Fitzmorris at sean@EXCTSP.onmicrosoft.com or go to our website at extsp.com. go directly at 973-960- 4363. To schedule at time that best meets your schedule.
Our expert team will provide strategic direction and a documented talent acquisition plan, tailored to our client partner’s needs by offering solutions to streamline recruiting processes that will impact the recruiting and hiring .The talent acquisition and strategic sourcing plans will Impact our clients by identifying and bringing exceptionally qualified candidates to our clients, provide market research to help client’s understand the scarcity in a market, compensation, skill set, and cultural tangibles
Executive Talent Search PartnersRemote, OR
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.