Commercial Leasing & Community Director for Executive Suite Center
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inner Loop Executive Suite office center located is looking for an experienced Director. This boutique executive suite center offers full-service office and virtual suites to a select group of clientele. We are looking for someone experienced in this industry or with similar commercial real estate background. The successful candidate will be a take-charge individual with a strong, hands-on, positive attitude who will to step into this role and manage all aspects of the property.
Job duties include but are not limited to selling/leasing office space, general receptionist services, answering phones, scheduling appointments, vendor management, bookkeeping, facilities management & maintenance.
If you thrive by helping others be successful, this is the job for you. We seek to create an environment where we provide the support that small business owners need to reach their full potential and have a successful professional career. Work in a fast-paced and exciting environment surrounded by a professionally designed contemporary setting.
Proficiencies: Mac operating system, Microsoft Office, Accounting/Bookkeeping, Numbers/Excel, Pages/Word.
Skills/Qualifications: Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Professionalism, Internal Communications, Listening, Communication Processes.
Employee Medical Requirements: This company values and respects employee medical choice and believes medical decisions are a personal right and a private matter.
- Ideal but not required, at least 3-5 years of Property Management experience, inclusive of responsibility for financial and operational results, sales, marketing and staff/vendor supervision. Commercial property management preferred.
- Must have at least 6-8 years of professional work experience.
- Exceptional sales skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience with executive suite business model is strongly desired.
- Must efficiently handle a changing environment and be capable of dealing with multiple people and various situations simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain processes for the administration of the business.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the clients.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Experience in personnel administration & disciplinary actions required
- Experience with property financials, budgeting, reporting may be required.
- Must possess exceptional analytical ability, problem solving and organization skills.
- Ensure follow up on prospects, new clients, renewals and service requests are handled timely and effectively to maintain client retention goals.
- Must possess a strong, take charge personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Handle client complaints and interact on all notices to vacate to save as many as possible from moving out.
- Oversee and maintain all new lease and lease renewal practices to include the client selection and approval process.
- Oversee marketing outreach to include interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
- Ensure timely invoicing and rent collections.
- Ensure the timely handling of late notices, legal filings, and evictions on delinquent rents as required. Maintain a minimum collection rate of 95%.
- Monitor effective cost control procedures to ensure budget compliance.
- Oversee maintenance, timely turnover of units, customer service, and client relations.
- High-level of computer proficiency and experience with automated management/bookkeeping software is required, including strong basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products. Primary office computer will be an Apple operating system.
- Must have a valid driver's license and insurance.
- Must be able to complete and pass strict background checks and drug screening.
Executive Suites Co.Why Work Here?
Boutique CoWorking / Executive Suite Center Now Hiring!
Small, family business yet very professional/upscale office environment. Creative and inspiring energetic work environment but will challenge you with productivity.
2555 Kirby DrHouston, TX
Real EstateView all jobs at Executive Suites Co.