We are seeking a Home Owners Association (HOA) Attorney to become a part of our growing team in beautiful Naples, Florida. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with HOA experience.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Ability to network to build new clientele and bring in business
- Experience with real property matters, including, but not limited to HOA disputes, habitability disputes, wrongful eviction, below market rate unit litigation, etc.
- Must be admitted and in good standing with Florida State Bar
- Must have prior experience working with HOA/condo boards
- Established book of business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of HOA experience
- JD from a top 50 accredited law school
- Must be currently licensed to practice law in Florida
The firm offers a wonderful working environment, including a very competitive compensation structure. The firm also offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, bar dues, and more.