Security Officer - Guest Relations (Saturday/Sunday)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are your ready for a step above the ordinary security position?
Executive Sentinels is a DFW Security Company focused on serving guarded residential properties and country clubs. Our style, procedures and visitor management system are designed for exclusive properties and our team is selected for their guest relations skills and ability to master our mobile visitor management software.
Executive Sentinels is actively hiring full and part-time, unarmed security team members for ALL SHIFTS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY You will be working from an air-conditioned guard house, while verifying credentials of visitors and staff entering the property. This job is perfect for retirees, college students and people looking for a second income.
- Verifiable work history with experience in customer service or security preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent English
- Maintain a professional, clean cut appearance
- Basic computer skills (CCTV, email & Mobile Apps)
- Availability to work all shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Prepared to stand throughout shift
- Have reliable transportation and valid U.S. driver’s license
- No Class A, or B misdemeanors in the last ten years
- Pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug test
- At least 21 years of age
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- 8 hour shift
- 1st shift (7:00pm - 3:00pm)
- 2nd shift (3:00pm - 11:00pm)
- Overnight (11:00pm - 7:00am)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Executive Sentinels