Project Environmental Engineer/ Geologist
- $70,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off
POSITION TITLE: Project Environmental Engineer/Geologist
PAY STATUS: Non-exempt
PAY RANGE: Starting at $70k/annually
*Salary is negotiable, depending on experience, skillset, and certifications.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously in both an office and field setting is a must.
- The position includes technical report writing, project management, research, and fieldwork.
- This position also requires interfacing with regulatory agencies and clients.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience preparing Phase I ESAs, Phase II Site Investigations, and/or long-term remediation projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with a team in a fast-paced and creative environment, as well as the ability to work independently or in remote locations.
- Ability to independently interface with clients and regulatory agencies professionally towards accomplishing project objectives while complying with associated laws, regulations, and agency policies.
- Ability to follow company and client safety protocols and maintain a safe working environment.
- Working knowledge of 2013 and 2021 ASTM International standard practice for the performance of Phase I ESAs, including conducting through site reconnaissance, agency file reviews, historical analysis, and database reviews to identify environmental conditions.
- Experience conducting Phase II Site Investigations and assisting with long-term monitoring or remediation projects, including the preparation of appropriate investigation design and work plans, overseeing drilling contractors, collecting soil, groundwater, and vapor samples under proper chain of custody, reviewing and interpreting laboratory analytical data, and preparing associated reports and recommendations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Geology, Biology, or related field.
- Current 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification.
Our company is a national leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental Consulting, Occupational Health & Safety, Virtual Design Consulting, and Building Envelope. With over 3,400 team members across 70+ branches in the United States, we provide essential engineering services to some of the most prominent and significant projects in the country. As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group's Hot Firm list in 2021 and 2022, we are poised to lead our industry into the future.
We understand that our team members are the glue that holds our business together. We value the individual contributions of each person, and we show this by offering comprehensive benefits, including medical insurance options, PTO, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and so much more.
Executive Search Partners LLCSacramento, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.