Executive Recruiting Consultants Yankton, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. They offer custom product lines to meet the specific needs of the clients they serve. With no 2 pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customer rather their operations are in the Mid East, Europe, South America, Asia or right here at home. They are dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and most reliable machinery in their industry. Their follow up after the sale, customer service, customer training and parts and service departments really set them apart from their competitors.
* Set up and operate Machine Shop Machines
* Perform progressive machining task to close tolerances
* Operate Manual Lathes, Small and Large Drill, Broach, Threading Machine, CNC Machining Centers, Horizontal and Vertical Lathes
* Performs and/or assists in some basic maintenance of Machinery
* AAS-Machine Tool preferred
* Ability to read blueprints
* Ability to use machinist tools and provide accurate readings
* Experience with the set up, operation and maintenance of manual and automated machines.
Executive Recruiting Consultants
ManufacturingView all jobs at Executive Recruiting Consultants