Executive Assistant to CEO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join the team at a contractor based in Long Island City. You will provide high-level administrative support for the owner of the company.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Handle administrative needs of the owner
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive and host visitors, clients, colleagues
- some travel to various work locations in New York City.
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-spoken, clean, neat, professional appearance
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure environments
Executive RecruitersWhy Work Here?
Quality Candidates + Quality Firms
CLT Recruiters is a specialized talent search firm focused on the construction industry in the New York City area. We hold fiercely the belief that an organization's leadership is only as strong as the talent it surrounds itself with. Our recruiting agency is fully dedicated to supporting our clients and candidates as they undertake the search process.
AddressNew York, NY