We're currently looking for future leaders to eventually oversee our ongoing local and national retail expansion in the Westlake Village, Woodland Hills, and Northridge areas. If you are driven and have a passion for electronics, then our Sales and Retail Marketing Associate position may be a good fit for you! We are looking for individuals with the commitment to win at every level of their career, with the ability to make the decision to earn more, give more, and grow more.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Interface with decision-makers on a daily basis
• Work in business development position in various settings including retail and event marketing
• Execution of marketing, advertising and event promotions
• Promotion of products and services to prospective and existing clients
• Working knowledge of products and its benefits to the consumer
• Participation in ongoing training on a weekly basis
• Leadership training one on one with the Top performing individuals in our company to ensure success
• Managing customer acquisition and upselling products and services
Job Requirements include:
• Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence
• Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
• Resourceful problem solver
• Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
Salary and Benefits include:
• Compensation is hourly $13- $17, plus commission, bonus, and paid training.
• Constant performance-based bonus opportunities
• Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards.
As a full-time sports-minded Sales and Retail Marketing Associate, you'll be trained on all of our products with the opportunity to generate business through the delivery of interactive presentations to prospective and existing clients. This marketing position will fine-tune your communication skills, negotiation tactics, strategic planning and could be the gateway to several other career opportunities at Executive Lifestyle Management INC.