We are looking for an entry-level Sales and Retail Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with our company. The Sales and Retail Marketing Assistant role will report directly to the Account Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs within our retail division.
We are experiencing one of our largest expansions within the last decade and we are anticipating to fill these positions quickly. If you feel that you are ready to start your career and have an exemplary work ethic, apply today!
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work directly with customers in-store assisting with product information
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products
- Full paid one-on-one training
- Full time / Part Time / Seasonal Openings
- $13-$17 hourly plus weekly bonuses
- Management trainee positions opening in the spring
- Travel opportunities
- Annual R&R trips
- Experience working in marketing or advertising
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills