Executive Lifestyle Management is looking for a full time, permanent Customer Service Representative to join our retail team. You will how to develop creative, customer service-based advertising campaigns focused on retail brand management, client acquisition, and customer retention. You will have the opportunity to work in some of the largest retail locations and represent major telecommunications brands in the nation.
- Provide friendly, personalized service to clients and consumers.
- Create a memorable brand experience for consumers.
- Interaction inside of retailers with clients and customers in order to promote products and services to increase sales.
- Facilitate in-store promotional advertising to customers.
- Implement retail marketing plans, including:
- Product positioning
- Campaign strategies
- Brand Awareness
- Market strategy insights
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Manage in-store relations including customer service and client acquisitions.
- Promotions based on performance!
- Travel opportunities! (Conferences, Company Trips)
- Exciting and upbeat team atmosphere.
- Two weeks of fully paid training.
- Relative customer service, retail, food and beverage, or hospitality experience.
- Reliable transportation to and from the office and retail locations daily.
- Motivated and excited personality!
- Must be 18 years or older.
Send in your resume today!