We are seeking a Retail-Based, In-Store Customer Service Rep to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team. We offer fully paid training and are currently seeking Team Members to work up to 40 hours per week (based on business needs).
- Work in business development position in various settings including retail and event marketing.
- Assist each customer with product information delivering comprehensive and engaging customer experience.
- Attend promotional meetings and product training alongside the management and sales team.
- Directly market, sell and promote our client's products in a professional and compliant manner.
- Analyze weekly and monthly sales goals determining each team’s target.
- Leadership training one on one with the Top performing individuals in our company to ensure success.
- Managing customer acquisition and upselling products and services.
- Working knowledge of products and their benefits to the consumer.
- Adjust the daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Execution of marketing, advertising and event promotions.
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting.
- Promotion of products and services to prospective and existing clients.
- Participation in ongoing training on a weekly basis.
- Interface with decision-makers on a daily basis.
- Continual training and development
- $13-$17 hourly starting pay (negotiable)
- Additional Performance-Based Bonuses
- Full-time/Part-time/Summer Availability
- Yearly R&R Trip
- Team Lunches
- Travel Opportunity