Executive Insight Properties Issaquah, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Insight Properties is a B2B publishing and market research firm, focused on retail marketplace in a variety of industries, including grocery, pet, candy, house and home and cannabis. Our combination of on-trend reporting and in-depth industry analysis is unique to the field.
- Communicating with current and prospective partners around upcoming issues and partnership opportunities.
- Driving digital growth through marketing of online market intelligence solutions.
- Self generating leads via phone and email outreach, as well as follow up with interested parties.
- Maintain sales databases and present monthly reports on performance, industry trends and opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with research and editorial teams on a project basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask between diverse industries while working within pre-determined parameters.
- Preference for working in a team-setting and contributing to overall project development.
- High school diploma or greater education level
- 2 years of sales or B2B customer service experience
Executive Insight Properties is redefining B2B communication – and searching for another team member to help us bring the industry into the present.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you – share a cover letter and resume and let’s find some time to talk!
Executive Insight Properties
1495 NW Gilman Blvd.Issaquah, WA