Assistant Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Project Manager
Executive Glass Services, Inc. (EGS) is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join the project management team. The Assistant Project Manager contributes to the planning and development of projects, supports the coordination and management of projects, keeps track of and reports on project progress and completes tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
Executive Glass Services, Inc. (EGS) is a mid-size commercial construction company in business nearly 20 years with a well-established group of positive, motivated employees who enjoy working together. Employees are encouraged to voice their ideas and collaborate, and management values and rewards quality work. EGS company culture includes occasional lunch events, company outings, and holiday gatherings. The company also has an excellent benefits package for permanent full-time employees, including paid company holidays, paid vacation, 401k with company match, as well as medical and dental.
Position Responsibilities and Duties
Project Set-up and Start-up
- Enter new jobs into Smartsheet & QuickBooks
- Read construction drawings/plans.
- Create Material Schedule & submittals
- Creating AIA & SOV
- Review project contracts
- Fill purchase order acknowledgements with PO’s
- File RFI’s, ASI’s, change orders, contracts, returned submittals, etc.
- Put together product data, samples, SDS
- Assemble shop drawings
- Assemble safety documents, on site forms, LEED
General APM Assistance
- Help getting quotes from vendors and suppliers
- Send out bids
- Help with schedule & daily job tickets
- Answer phones when the admin is out
- Research products and services as required
- Use AIA’s with SOV, for monthly billings
Project Close Out
- Ensure job & change orders have been completely billed
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Construction and/or project management professional experience
- Understanding of billing needs, such as AIAs, change orders, PO’s, etc.
- Administrative experience, such as document filing, answering phone calls, etc.
- Comfortable communicating with external general contractors, project managers, estimators and superintendent
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with Smartsheets preferred.
Working Hours & Location
- Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:30pm)
- Full time position
- Sterling, VA (EGS Office)
Executive Glass Services Inc
Get fresh Glass Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.