What matters most in your next career?
Opportunity for Advancement? | Continual Growth & Development? | Full Training & Mentors?
Executive Enterprise is ranked as the top Marketing Firm in all the New York Region. We represent some of the top telecommunications clients in the world and are looking for a few top prospects to join our team.
We are looking for DEDICATED, and MOTIVATED professionals interested in a work hard, play hard based approach; individuals who are willing to grow with our company to fill some of our Entry-Level positions in:
- Promotional Marketing
- Public Relations
- Marketing Communications
- Campaign Management
- Office Administration
- Internships Available*
Sounds great, but you don’t have any previous marketing experience? No Problem! Due to the rapid expansion of our client portfolio, we have a few immediate openings and will provide complete training for the right candidate.
If you think your personality fits our qualifications below, we encourage you to apply:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to work in a High-Energy environment
- Leader with great problem solving skills
- Willing to learn all aspects of the company
Why is our company AWESOME to work for? BECAUSE WE OFFER:
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!Perfect first career. We will train our future managers 100% in areas of marketing, sales, leadership, team management, and recruiting -- just to name a few.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION!This includes during Training!
- UPBEAT WORK ENVIRONMENT!If you don't like to have fun while you work, this is not the place for you. We are not your typical 9-5 desk job in an over-air-conditioned boring office! We are enthusiastic about our opportunity and choose to enjoy the ride to the top.
- FAMILY-LIKE ATMOSPHERE!Our focus on personal mentor-ship and teamwork promotes a positive environment fueled by teamwork and genuine relationships.
- FUN COMPANY EVENTS!National Award Conference, R&R Weekend, Keys to Success, Team Nights, Community Service Events and more
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager