We are looking for motivated, outgoing Marketing Representatives to join our growing marketing team. We want Marketing Representatives who have a competitive spirit and strong people skills. Marketing Representatives will work directly with other Sales Representatives, Account Managers, and Trainers to help expand our clients' local footprint.
Our Marketing and Sales Representatives work in an environment centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. We bring together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills, and potentially helps us create progressive promotional event solutions for our clients. We are looking for key individuals to provide customer service and promotional knowledge to our client base.
Marketing Representative Responsibilities:
• Greets customers and provides excellent customer service while getting maximum sales results.
• Has a consistently professional, friendly, and positive behavior at all times with customers co-workers, and managers.
• Learns and updates self on new product knowledge and up to date specials.
Marketing Representative Requirements:
• Ability to start within two weeks
• Great people skills
• Positive attitude
• Hard working & determined
• High school graduate: Some college/college graduate preferred
• Customer service and sales related experience/exposure
• Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis We provide an exciting, upbeat family style environment where Marketing Representatives have the opportunity to maximize their full potential and develop personally and professionally.
• Our marketing and sales team gets to work with high profile clients
• Earn a competitive commission structure plus bonuses and paid training
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth and development
• Local & non-local travel opportunities
• Leadership development
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager