Import/Export and Logistics Specialist
- Expired: February 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Delivery, Inc is looking for enthusiastic team players to fill an Import / Export and Logistics Specialist role. We strive to get every order to the customer’s door on-time.
- Managing fleet of drivers and delivery personnel.
- Organizing and managing driver scheduling, loads, volume, routes and performance.
- Fleet organization and maintenance.
- Ability to recognize trends in global import/export movement of goods.
- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels
- Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
- Provide assistance for maintaining logistics planning tasks
- Scan orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels
- Approve time sheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems
- Support with maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Manage and monitor the performance of entire fleet, routing and scheduling planning
Qualified Candidate must manage the particulars surrounding procurement, maintenance, and transportation of materiel, facilities, and personnel. Develop, evaluate, monitor, and supervise logistics plans and programs including deployment, employment, and support planning.
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Executive Delivery, Inc
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Export Logistics Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.