CLIENT RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATE
Boutique training and consulting company serving large corporations to boost productivity, improve time management and work-life balance. We provide speaking, workshops, coaching and books that transform how individuals and teams function, so they are free to make their unique contribution.
We are seeking a bright, warm and self-motivated Client Relationship Associate (CRA) to assist the Director of Client Service in attracting new clients, sales support and account management. Must be driven, results oriented and service oriented with a can-do attitude.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
● Identify conferences for principal to speak. Submit proposals, follow up and close.
● Drive and stimulate corporate marketing efforts. Identify, conduct and evaluate new techniques for lead generation
● Grow # of followers, engagement and conversion to inquiries on relevant social media platforms.
● Write and send value-add emails to clients & prospects on a regular schedule.
● Participate in writing project profiles and in-depth case studies.
● Collect names and generate viable leads from every booking.
● Participate in consultative selling process; attend pipeline meetings, assist in writing proposals, letters of agreement and closing deals.
● Track ongoing and ad-hoc projects to influence existing clients to purchase repeat and new services.
● Debrief services delivery to ensure client needs are met, explore upsell opportunities, and cultivate referrals from existing clients.
● Collect & Leverage testimonials from audiences, clients, and attendees.
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
● Coordinate execution of corporate client delivery and VIP retainer fulfillment for ongoing and ad-hoc projects.
● Handle issues throughout the implementation lifecycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
● Maintain strong working relationships with entire client group (buyers, team heads, coordinators, participants)
● Track and report on impact of services generating Individual, Group & Trends Reports.
● Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence records.
● Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction leading to referrals and repeat business.
● B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship or related field.
● 1-2 years minimum experience in related fields: Corporate Training, Professional Services Sales, Marketing,Business Development, Outreach, Project Management, Consultative selling.
● Previous experience in a micro-business (5 people or less), preferably in service business.
● Computer and social media savvy, proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, G Suite (mail, calendar and drive). PC; Mac. Basic knowledge of mail programs Insightly, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey.
● Knowledgeable about professional services sales in the corporate market.
● Highly organized, yet flexible. Ability to think three steps ahead.
● Strong people, problem solving, and planning skills, as well as excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
● Strong record keeping and communication.
● Be a creative problem solver able to manage multiple projects with limited supervision all the while ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
● Accuracy, speed in completing assignments, ability to understand the nuances of conversations and communications and a warm, clear, focused, communication style a must.