Executive Cabinetry is a growing company looking for a motivated, teachable, positive person to join our dynamic team! We are looking for a detail-oriented person who will be responsible for coordinating incoming and outgoing shipment activities in a manufacturing warehouse environment, ensuring our high quality, custom cabinetry arrives on time, and in perfect condition, to our customers.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material.
- Help with wrapping product ready to be loaded into truck.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Loading wrapped cabinets on truck
- Organization of cabinets in warehouse once they are wrapped.
- Pulling cabinets from locations in the warehouse to be loaded onto trucks.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- UPS, Common Carrier and Private Trucking knowledge with a manufacturing company would be an asset
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Apply online directly at our site via the link below:
Company website www.executivecabinetry.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.