Executive Cabinetry is seeking an experienced Account Specialist who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. The Account Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our Dealer Partners. This is accomplished through our C.A.R.E Values and by: connecting with key business stakeholders, rapid and creative problem solving, developing and implementing proactive initiatives to increase Dealer Partner sales, acting as the liaison between our field reps and the factory, and monitoring/leveraging available sales reports and order metrics.
If you are driven by building relationships, creating innovative solutions, and working to create success as a team--this may be the job for you!
- Proactively identifies, maintains and expands relationships with accounts’ decision makers by developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers while also overseeing the completion and communication of all queries requested via email, phone, online presentations, and screen-share and in person meetings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Work as a liaison between the customer and internal teams.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product.
- Forecast and track key account metrics to assist sales teams in the identification and execution of cross-sell opportunities.
- Provides comprehensive, strategic account management and penetration to achieve quarterly and annual business goals.
- Provides regular detailed reports to clients and internal departments using proprietary and Microsoft-based software programs.
- Prepares all client meeting materials, agendas, and schedules as necessary for direct meetings, teleconferences, webcasts, and internal meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years of proven account management or other relevant experience preferred.
- Bright, encouraging and positive leadership attitude
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Detail Oriented & Organized
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
Apply directly with our online application via the link below!
Company website www.executivecabinetry.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.