- Develop Plumbing/Fire Protection Systems for educational, institutional, industrial, healthcare, and commercial facilities.
- Work with technical teams such as Project Engineers, Project Managers, Project Architects to support design development.
- Lead the design development by creating reports, calculations, drawings, cost estimates, specifications, and deliverables.
- Travel to project sites to verify conditions and installation during construction.
- Approve submittals and support RFI responses during construction administrations.
- Communicate with clients, use project workflow documents, attend client interviews, estimate man-hours, and assist in the preparation of proposals.
- Develop and mentor staff designers and engineers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Eight years of experience in responsible charge of project design in respective discipline plus advanced courses, training program or seminars relating to Engineering and Management
- Preferably has a Professional Engineering License (P.E.) or Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T.) working toward P.E. Licensing.
- CAD (REVIT) experience preferred.
• Accounting, Finance, Legal, Real Estate, HR, and Administrative
• Collections, Revenue Cycle, Call Center Management
• Construction, Civil Engineering and Architecture, Restoration and Insurance
• Engineering, Manufacturing, IT and Aerospace
• Medical Device, Healthcare, and Healthcare IT
• Hospitality and Events
• Sales, Marketing and PR
Over the years, both clients and candidates have turned to Executive Alliance for introduction. Our mission is to maintain our position as the preferred provider of human capital to the industries we serve. This is demonstrated by our:
• Unparalleled industry contacts, knowledge, business strategy and standards
• Superior client service, driven by our commitment to establish partner relationships bridging the needs of our clients with the best talent in our industry
• Honesty and integrity in all business relationships