Can you bring your accounting and tax expertise, and ability to lead & mentor junior staff and help our client grow their expanding business? Our midtown Manhattan CPA firm seeks Tax Senior to perform a client-facing function and assist with their growth. This newly created position will mentor and train staff, and assist in servicing small/mid-sized clients in diverse industries with federal, state and local tax filings, as well as various accounting and bookkeeping functions.
- Preparation of tax filings 1120, 1120S, 1065, W-2 and 1099 for S-Corp, C-Corp, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Assist management in implementing tax planning, research and savings strategies
- Coordinate, guide and mentor less experienced staff
- Accounting tasks including monthly P&Ls, budgets, general ledger review, monthly closings
- Year-end financial statement preparation and close
- Bachelor’s in Accounting; CPA preferred, EA a "plus"
- 4+ years in Tax and Accounting
- Strong proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel, CCH a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication customer service skills
A short walk from Penn Station, this growing CPA firm offers wide exposure to all phases of accounting and tax, visibility and promotional opportunities in a casual yet professional, team-oriented environment. Unique opportunity for someone that can bring their accounting and tax expertise to help build an organization!
Why Work Here?
Awesome boss and training is available