Electrical Engineer - Wastewater project experience
Executive Alliance Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position requires an individual who is fully competent in all conventional aspects commonly employed in electrical engineering design. The complexity of the work associated with this position requires a broad knowledge of electrical engineering and a good working knowledge of its principles and practices related to the design of industrial process type facilities or water/wastewater treatment systems and facilities, and transportation systems and facilities.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Performing limited AutoCAD tasks for electrical design drawings.
• Performing technical electrical calculations for electrical systems using electrical systems analysis software.
• Performing design tasks including lighting layouts, communications, fire alarm, and security systems.
• Developing the electrical plans and specifications for small to medium sized and complex projects with minimal supervision.
• Attending client meetings for defining the project scope during a proposal phase and review design development documents during project execution.
Bachelor's degree in electrical or electronic engineering, or electrical technology.
Experience: 5 years of related experience
P.E. or EIT
Executive AllianceWhy Work Here?
Large, established and stable firm offering diverse exposure, great company culture and work-life balance!
Executive Alliance is one of Long Island's premier staffing firms with a well-earned reputation for integrity, superior training and a great work life balance.