Fixed Wing Pilot
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a current fully qualified King Air 90/200/350 pilots for our operations in Bismarck, Minot and Williston, ND. Pilots with King Air time preferred, min 1500 TT, 500 twin turbine, 500 XC. Position requires strong instrument skills and current. Must be comfortable flying single pilot instrument!
We provide Executive Charter and MEDEVAC services throughout the region.
- Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated base.
- Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
- Complies with all FAR requirements and Executive Air requirements.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork.
- Ensures that all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated through the Operational Communications Center.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is required for training and check-flights outside of normal duty .
- Upholds company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains a safety culture as a primary concern.
Executive Air Taxi Corporation is an FAA Part 135 Certificated Air Carrier and full service FBO and are open 24 hours.
Prefer twin turbo prop airplanes. Ie King Air, CASA, Conquest, 1900, etc. If you meet the min qualifications and want to start immediately.
- Commercial SEL & MEL, Instrument , ATP, Current Second Class Medical
- Turbine time required SEL/MEL
- Solid single pilot instrument skills
- Operate aircraft in accordance with applicable regulations and corporate policies and procedures
- Must have professional communications skills
- Perform flights in day, night in all weather conditions
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must read, write and understand English
- Must meet FAA 135 requirements
- Must be able to complete training program on-line, and flight training, demonstrating proficiency
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights and weekends and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment drug test, background check
- Must be able to work in the U.S.Preferred:
- ATP preferred
- Second Class Medical
- King Air 90/200/350 time
Executive Air Taxi Corp offers PTO, Simple IRA, health, dental, vision.
Must be able to pass CHRC (Criminal History Records Check) for airport SIDA badge
Executive Air Taxi Corp
TravelView all jobs at Executive Air Taxi Corp