SUMMARY: Our company provides remote support for seniors and adults with developmental disabilities. As an Account Executive, you report to the District Sales Manager and cultivate new and existing customer accounts for the purpose of maximizing sales and revenue to the company. This position requires significant travel and ability to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including, but not limited to:
1. Plan, manage, schedule and perform client presentations and in-service training as directed. Ensure all presentations are managed in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with the Company standards and directives, and strategic Client requirements.
2. Perform regular routine meetings with various stakeholders including but not limited to: Medicaid Funding and Administrative entities, Case Managers, Homecare Provider Agencies, and Individuals, Guardians and Clients. The purpose of these meetings is to understand the needs of the various stakeholders, and thus optimize the presentation and deployment of Company technology solutions. Advise management when response time objectives cannot be met. Retain ownership of all customer problems through resolution to our Clients’ satisfaction.
3. Keep clients fully satisfied by keeping them informed as to your activities when on site and/or working on their behalf with field based clients.
4. Perform on-site assessments of individual potential installations in order to recommend the best possible solution for each and every individual client as per the goals and objectives of the Individual Service Plan for the Client.
5. Develop and present professional proposals to the Stakeholders based upon the goals and needs of the Client, and the capabilities of the Company.
6. Attend regularly scheduled meetings as scheduled by the various stakeholders in order to continually build a professional and client-oriented presence for the Company.
7. Accurately complete all data entry activities including expense reports, and enter into corporate systems as defined by procedures. Ensure all required paperwork and Client signatures are attached. All entry will be done within timelines set by Company.
8. Proactively plan, schedule, and forecast sales activity for the purpose of maximizing service to the Clients thus revenue to the Company.
9. Other duties may be assigned as decided by the District Sales Manager.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have the ability to assess and understand the functions of sensors, cameras, and other equipment so as to develop an optimal in home solution for seniors and persons with developmental disabilities. You will work both independently and with our sales team. Travel (~75% of the time) around the state is required. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have the ability to work in environments that may contain dust, dirt, noise, insects and cleaning solutions. Must have the ability to work in a variety ‘home environments’ (each Client’s home will be different, some more challenging to work in than others).
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
· 3-5 years of relevant sales experience performing presentations, meetings, and ongoing customer management.
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to use Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Win7, Win 10), MS Word & Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft & other Server Operating Systems, active directory, group policies
· Ability to articulate a clear solution-oriented message to clients
· Ability to clearly communicate client needs to the technical and product development teams as needed.
· Ability to perform work in various living environments as indicated by the Client environment
· Excellent Client relationship and communication skills
· Ability to deliver required results with high levels of Client satisfaction, both internal and external.
· Confident, responsible, dependable, punctual, realistic positive, flexible, efficient, Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work independently
· Patient, methodical, neat and clean work habits, excellent documentation and organizational skills
Travel Required: Extensive (~75% of work)
Must hold a valid driver’s license and have a driving record showing zero felony convictions and less than three moving violations in the previous three years.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as Individual Service Plans and Proposal Documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of Clients or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is (sometimes, regularly, frequently) required to:
- sit, walk, stand
- move, crawl, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, pull, push, and grasp
- reach with hands and arms
- stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- talk or hear
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus).