Client Success Manager
- Posted: February 18, 2022
Executech. We are nerds. We are professionals. We are a group of fun-loving, joy-riding, tech-jiving, scruffy-looking, snack-eating, computer-lovers and were looking for one more to join us. We are a full-service IT consulting firm. Weve been around for nearly 20 years and were the largest, most trusted IT provider in the west.
Come work for the most award-winning IT company in the west. Dont work here because you need a job, work here because you want THIS job, because Executech can become your true career.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. We are looking for someone who is driven to provide the best client experience in IT by exceeding client expectations.
A Client Success Manager at Executech helps increase sustainable proven value for our clients and our company, delivering client relationship retention and optimization. The CSM serves as an account manager for a dedicated book of business and ensures the IT success of those clients through value management throughout the client life cycle.
The operational role of a Client Success Manager includes actively managing a portfolio of clients through long-term, professionally directed interactions. Its about working with Marketing, Sales, Technical Operations, Finance and Administration to streamline and enhance the client experience and ensure each client has the product and service tools they need to meet their goals and objectives. At every point, from onboarding to ongoing consultations, the CSM team collects, analyzes, and then uses data to ensure that all clients are fully engaged and getting the value they expect.
Create long-term, trusting relationships with a portfolio of clients, ensuring their success through value management
Support new/existing client questions
Proactive, on-going support and consultation
Regular client outreach and Quarterly Business Reviews
Strategic planning, including IT road mapping and budgeting
Uncover and deliver insights, spotting opportunities and threats
Monitor client health
First line of defense for client concerns, including billing disputes
Effectively communicate and successfully negotiate with clients
Service and product upsell or agreement modifications
Maintain accurate client communication via documentation and reporting SOPs
Improve Executechs knowledge of its clients using methods that achieve greater perspective
Support the Sales, Marketing, Tech, Finance and Administration teams to be successful
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role, proactively managing a book of business for retention and growth
- Experience working with clients face to face, over the phone, and via email
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal teams and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficient at documentation and report-writing; experience with CRM systems is helpful
- Highly organized with an attention for detail and follow up
- Strengths in relationship building, consultative selling, and conflict resolution
- Values teamwork and is valued by team
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding company objectives and performance criteria
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Effective time management
- Ownership mentality
BusinessView all jobs at Executech