Senior Customer Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Manager will lead the company;s efforts around customer order management, customer maintenance customer support, order fulfillment, inquiries, warranty, and customer set-up. This role will develop processes and standards to support key functions and develop operating model for key functions and resourcing. The customer service manager will provide exceptional service and problem solving by responding to all inbound calls, faxes, and email communications. The manager will also assist business customers, sales representatives, and internal employees with account management, website navigation, and shipping issues. This role will work daily with data maintenance and order management. The Customer Service Manager will need to be both hands on and strategic in the short term
* Bachelors Degree Required
* Minimum of ten years of experience in customer operations and service
* Strong project management skills with strong communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
* Experience in budgeting & planning
* Background with data analytics and metrics management
ExecuTech SearchWhy Work Here?
Growth Opportunity, Growing Industry,
Staffing firm based in Dallas, TX specializing in C-Level, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, and Supply Chain openings
750 Canyon Drive CoppellDallas, TX
BusinessView all jobs at ExecuTech Search