Environmental Health Safety Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The EHS Specialist will be responsible for providing support to the EHS Manager by planning, directing, and implementing key environmental, health, and safety programs. This role will drive EHS methodology, compliance, monitoring, and reporting in all areas of the company. This role will be involved in tactical work, risk management, and data analysis & reporting.
* Subject matter expert in providing hazard communication, LOTO, confine space and other OSHA mandate training to plant personnel
* Leads the team through tracking completion of incident reporting to include root cause and countermeasures
* Ability to lead audits programs and procedures
* Conduct procedural audits and monitor hazardous operations to ensure compliance with procedures
* Perform calibration and instrumentation of air quality and industrial hygiene testing equipment tgo confirm equipment works in accordance with OSHA standards
* Gather specific data and analyze for planning risk reduction methodologies
* Conduct facility environmental and safety audits to ensure safety audits to ensure safe work practices and promote quality safety and environmental policies and procedures
* Associates Degree in Occupational health & safety
* Three to five years of occupational health & safety experience with at least one year of managing environmental conditions including hazardous waste
* Strong database management & spreadsheet experience
* Past experience managing and improving existing systems and procedures
* Past experience in a manufacturing environment required
140 Corum Road Excelsior Springs. MOKansas City, MO
Energy and Environment
Get fresh EHS Safety Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.