ExecuTeam Staffing is a leading direct hire and temporary staffing service, specializing in administrative, accounting and professional/management staffing. We are actively seeking a Recruiter responsible for recruiting administrative, clerical and customer service professionals for contract and temp to hire assignments. The successful candidate must be highly driven, have a strong attention to detail with a track record of success working within a fast-paced environment.
Be part of a dynamic, award winning recruiting team placing professionals within some of Houston’s finest organizations.
The Staffing Manager/Recruiter will recruit and place candidates in roles within our ExecuTeam division. Positions vary from Clerical, Customer Service and Administrative. Will be responsible for creating your own recruiting base through networking, various job boards, social media and referrals. Will maintain relationships with existing clients in placing qualified candidates and by initiating client development activities. The goal of the Recruiter/Staffing Consultant is to contribute to ExecuTeam’s sales and profit goals by individually driving sales results.
- Recruiting of assigned skill sets (Customer Service, Receptionist and Administrative Assistant)
- Develop and execute innovative search techniques to generate a pool of qualified candidates.
- Perform internet searches using Boolean searches, social media, job boards and other tools to identify relevant candidates.
- Conduct prescreening phone interviews of candidates by reviewing incoming resumes for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to defined requirements.
- Maintain and update employee records
- Consult with clients on search requests and execute search of qualified personnel
- Daily candidate submission to open orders and properly/timely communicate with end users on the status of open positions and resume submittals.
- Perform all logistics of the interview process including coordination of events with both candidate and client
· Provide assignment details to placed candidates
- Ensure all reporting and contractual obligations are adhere to.
- Cultivate candidate referrals.
- Meet and exceed weekly targets for recruiting calls, interviews and client development activities.
ExecuTeam Staffing offers an uncapped commission plan plus base salary with high earnings potential for a proven and driven sales professional. If you strive to be the best in your field, desire a team-oriented and friendly work environment, we want to hear from you!
Other benefits offered to ExecuTeam employees:
- Competitive benefits package including, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation and PTO.
- Management willing to invest in your career by providing ongoing training and career development
- Paid Industry certification within the first year with continual educational opportunities
- Free covered parking
- Daily onsite popup restaurant in the building
- 401K program and supplemental for gym membership
Our team atmosphere is apparent from the moment you walk into our office. We work hard, not only to help ourselves, but to help each other, which has been the biggest factor in our continued growth.
To be considered for the role of Recruiter, the successful candidate must have experience selling in the human resources, recruiting or staffing industry. This position is tailored for those with strong attention to detail, project management skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree [will consider experience in lieu of education]
- Experience: Proven track record of overachievement in a service related industry. Minimum 2 years in the human resources, recruiting or staffing industry
- Knowledge: Thorough understanding of the complex recruiting cycle
- Skills: People driven, strong attention to detail and ability to quickly adjust in a fast paced environment. Interpersonal skills both in-person and over the phone; Excellent listening, verbal, written communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively engage with all levels of clients, candidates as well as diverse clientele
- Characteristics: Passionate, sense of urgency, high standard of professionalism, personable, and confident with the ability to be open and honest. A strong commitment to providing the highest levels of client service.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must embody and represent our core values:
- Operating business and life with honesty and integrity
- Treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Having a team-driven environment that is positive, fun and professional
- Knowing that excellence is not an event, it’s a habit
Our focus is clear – we are looking for team players that can work independently and demand a winning environment to reach their highest levels of success. If this meets your criteria, please forward your resume for immediate review.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will be required to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all of the criteria listed above.