Legal Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A client in South Houston is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their legal department. This role will report to the Legal Contracts Manager.
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and greet clients
- Respond to clients and provide information to clients
- Log and distribute incoming mail
- Process and track legal work
- Record and monitor deadlines
- Create, format, revise, and edit legal documents
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure accuracy
- Provide administrative support including copying, scanning, and faxing
Legal Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, and work well under pressure
- Previous experience handling contracts is preferred
- Must be proficient with SharePoint, and Microsoft Office suite
Company Culture & Perks:
- The organization is well-established, family-owned and operated for over 50 years
- Temporary assignment
- Hybrid – onsite and remote
- Free lunch provided onsite
- Full-time hours, Monday - Friday
When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Pay Rate: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
If you are available for immediate hire, apply today!
ExecuTeam StaffingWhy Work Here?
Award winning service. Certified Industry experts. Over 30 years of Staffing: thousands of success stories!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you’re never just a resume. We’re proud one of the nations leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Contract-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you’re seeking career advancement or a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve.