Are you a professional Customer Service Representative with experience in collections? Are you results-driven, courteous and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
ExecuTeam is hiring Customer Service Representatives specializing in Violation Collections. This position has a phased approached and is a potential stepping-stone from a CSR to a Collections Specialist.
If you are looking to gain more experience and grow in your career, apply today!
Customer Service Violations Collections Responsibilities
- Interface with customers to process account maintenance queries, complaints, answer questions about collections process.
- Assist with resolving violations, receive and process payments, update invoices, and interface with other divisions and departments regarding violations.
- Perform daily collector/administrative duties and utilizing negotiation techniques to resolve escalated accounts.
Customer Service Violations Collections Qualifications
To be considered for the Customer Service Violations Collections position, you will need the following:
- 1 year of experience with collections of large dollar value and escalated accounts required.
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service/relation, banking and/or call center environment preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and strong de-escalation skills.
- Resolution driven; Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Data entry/typing speed of at least 35 correct words per minute
- Excellent telephone, written, and verbal communications skills
- All candidates will undergo a criminal and pre-employment background check
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
Work for an organization focused on public service and community development that has been around for almost 40 years.
- On-the-job training available
- Phased approached – this position is a potential stepping-stone from a ‘CSR’ to a ‘Collections Specialist’
- This position is a long-term temporary position, with the possibility of temp-to-hire
- Performance will be evaluated as the goal is to permanently hire within a 6-month period.
- When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
So, if you are a professional and service-oriented Customer Service Representative (CSR) with strong problem-solving skills and experienced in collections, apply now!