IT Program Manager
ExecOnline New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At ExecOnline, we believe that leaders are within us and among us, which is why we strive to inspire others by creating a future-forward path. Our mission? To connect all leaders to their future potential.
In partnership with the world's top business schools, we deliver career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises. We're growing rapidly, and we're hiring passionate, diverse, mission-driven talent to grow with us.
We are looking for an exceptional IT Program Manager to help shape and develop the newly created IT Program Management function . This role is ideal for a mid-level project manager with some experience managing at the program level. This role will report to the VP of Engineering.
In this role you will:
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of strategic, cross-functional programs.
- Build holistic plans incorporating dependencies, key deliverables and milestones, and risk mitigation to ensure a strong foundation for programs.
- Drive all aspects of program management (planning, data gathering, analysis, communication, risk management and mitigation, status tracking and reporting, implementation, monitoring, execution, and to successfully carry out the initiative/program.
- Influence and collaborate across organizations to effectively build commitment with delivery teams, negotiate competing requirements, ensure alignment and program progress, and improve processes.
- Effectively communicate program plans as well as risks and issues to all stakeholders.
- Partner with leadership to identify and solve cross-functional challenges.
What positions you for success:
- Strong program/project management experience, including 7+ years driving complex, multi-year technical programs
- Excellent oral and written communication with a strong ability to influence and partner with stakeholders across multiple organizations to ensure alignment, mitigate risks, manage competing priorities, and allocate resources
- Exhibit independent, critical thinking to navigate through ambiguity from a vague problem to a detailed solution.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a proven ability to adapt well in a fast paced tech company and collaborate closely with teams on different operating cadences.
- Extensive experience and proficient understanding of agile/lean/kanban methodologies and program management tools including Confluence and Jira
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem solving abilities to prioritize and manage key challenges.
- Preferred skills
- Expertise within Enterprise SaaS (EdTech preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor other program managers who may come later
- 3+ years experience in a technology field
Benefits, Perks, and Resources:
- Accelerate your career: take any of our high-impact courses, for free
- You'll receive stock options in our fast-growing company, as well as access to a 401(k) to invest in your future
- Thrive beyond work with 20 days of PTO, generous parental leave, paid holidays, and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive wellness benefits: high-quality, low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to other wellness offerings
- Community & Belonging: Our Employee Resource groups bring together employees with shared characteristics or life experiences
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is our ethos. We take diversity in hiring seriously, and encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet every bullet point to a "T."
If you have a disability, or any other need that requires an accommodation, please reach out to the recruiting team - we're happy to help!
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at ExecOnline