Associate Revenue Operations Analyst
ExecOnline Washington, DC
- Posted: 29 days ago
Help shape and develop the Commercial function at the leading EdTech company that is redefining executive education and impacting the world's most progressive organizations. ExecOnline partners with top business schools and their award-winning faculty to democratize access to learning and development across the globe.
We are looking for an exceptional Associate Revenue Operations Analyst.
This role is ideal for someone who is interested in the intersection of data, processes, and people. You'll work to draw on information across functions to provide the insights and business intelligence that power our sales teams.
What You'll Do:
- Help build and maintain corporate and commercial data
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests from sales managers
- Support recurring reporting and presentations for the different sales teams
- Take an analytical approach to uncover business insights
- Create analyses that tell a "story" focused on insights, not just data and present your insights and recommendations to the Commercial Leadership Team
- Help document existing business process flows and draft new processes as needed
- Provide ad hoc operational support to key corporate initiatives, such as new product launches and events
- Partner with sales and IT teams to help manage the sales team technologies and tools
What makes you a great fit:
- You can navigate pivot tables and vlookups - or you're excited to learn rapidly
- You're eager to learn about B2B business development and sales processes
- Ability to manage a fluid workload
- Adaptability and flexibility; can thrive in a fast-paced environment
What We're Looking For
- 0-2+ years in a sales or operations-oriented data analyst role
- Can work towards a deliverable on your own--comfortable creating your own process
- Experience with or a desire to learn Salesforce, Gong, Excel, Google Sheets, ZoomInfo, Tableau
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! We are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
What you'll get:
- 20 days paid vacation, increasing to 25 days with 3 years' tenure
- Stock options
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits and other perks
- Access to our full suite of learning experiences, including certification programs from our renowned school partners.
More about ExecOnline:
ExecOnline partners with top business schools, including Berkeley-Haas, Columbia, IMD, MIT-Sloan, Wharton, Chicago-Booth, Stanford, and Yale to rapidly deliver online leadership development programs that generate lasting organizational impact. ExecOnline's university-certified programs in strategy, innovation, operations, and more feature dynamic content tailored to the unique corporate objectives of their clients. ExecOnline has delivered transformational leadership development experiences to more than 200 organizations and 10,000 business leaders.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at ExecOnline