ExecHQ™ is a consulting firm comprised of executives with extensive C-Suite (e.g. CFO, COO, CMO, CEO, etc.) experience delivering on-demand and cost-effective solutions for complex business problems faced by CEOs and business owners.
We offer fractional, interim or project-based services to clients that need a higher level of expertise or experience than they currently have or have the ability to retain on a full-time basis. We believe that every company deserves the right executive. We believe that many CEOs and/or business owners can better focus on their core responsibilities and reach maximum effectiveness when they are able to take off some of their multiple hats, delegating these areas of responsibility to trusted business advisors.
Consulting CEO to work with the other principals in our firm to provide the best solutions to our clients across the globe. Apply your knowledge and expertise gained from your experience as a full-time or consulting CEO to help business owners and/or CEOs help their organizations as they need. We are looking for CEOs with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to work with a firm who treats their consultants as its #1 priority, and clients a close second.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply your skills and knowledge as a Chief Executive Officer to assist your clients as needed with leadership, turnarounds, taking them to the next level, Executive coaching, building effective teams, etc.
- Employ our training and coaching to expand your business network, build great business relationships, follow-up and help to close leads for new clients that come to your attention.
- Able to interact with CEOs/Business owners at a peer level and willing to listen, learn, ask the relevant questions to determine the core issues in an organization.
- Assemble a team of individuals from within the client, from our team of C-Suite level consultants and/or from any of our Strategic Alliance Partner Firms as needed to bring the best solutions to your client.
- As a principal and consulting CEO within our firm, you will interact with other C-Suite-experienced individuals who have backgrounds as CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, CHROs, CIOs, CTOs, etc. who also have the same mission to bring about the best solutions for our clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting or related field required. MBA or other relevant Master's degree preferred.
- Five or more years experience as a CEO, business owner or equivalent position.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer access to our Cigna health insurance plan (medical, vision and dental).
- Various discounts and corporate perks.
- Our firm does not have buy-in or startup fees and you can retain 97% of revenues billed to clients.
- Be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team of C-Suite executives who are given the autonomy, tools, training and coaching so you can do what's best for you and your family...and for your clients.