Blanchard Grind Operator (Afternoon Shift 4:30pm-1:00am + Overtime)
Exco Extrusion Dies Inc. was established in 1997 following the foundation of Exco Technologies Limited in 1952. The Exco Extrusion Group has grown to include facilities in Canada, Texas, Colombia, and Brazil. The Exco Extrusion Group of manufacturing facilities are part of the largest producers of extrusion tooling globally. Our mission is to provide aluminium extrusion dies which will produce and assure long operating life. Our production capabilities exceed 4,500 dies a month, supporting extruders serving construction, automotive, and consumer goods markets.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Sets up and operates surface grinding machines with horizontal or vertical spindle and reciprocating or rotating table to grind flat or contoured surfaces of metal workpieces, such as tool, die, and machine parts, usually for limited runs, analysing specifications and selecting tooling according to knowledge of surface grinding procedures: Studies blueprint or layout on workpiece to visualize grinding to be done and plans sequence of operations. Positions and secures workpiece on magnetic chuck, in holding fixture, or directly to machine table.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Be able to read a blue print
- Ability to use gages.
- Able to analyze and effectively communicate the needs of his/her work section
- Follow all safety, health, environmental and company rules
- Data entry
- Be able to write in English
- Complete repetitive tasks
- Complete precision tasks
- Exposure to noisy environment
- 9 paid holidays’
- Personal days & sick days
- Paid vacation
- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life)
- Supplementary insurance plans- AFLAC
- 401k plan
- Pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Shift premium for working afternoons
Compensation based on experience.
Exco Extrusion Dies Inc