Membership Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 Yearly
Membership Account Managers are responsible for a designated portfolio of Exclusive Resorts Club Memberships; they are Member’s ambassadors to the Club. As a Membership Account Manager, you will build personal relationships with Members, learning their travel preferences as you book trips and help them utilize their membership benefits, ensuring retention and satisfaction. Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills are necessary to keep a full queue of Members informed, engaged, and traveling within the Club portfolio. In addition to managing continued travel and renewals, Membership Account Managers also recognize opportunities for Members to further enjoy the Club – suggesting a new destination for them, surprising and delighting them on their trip, and even suggesting an upgrade to their membership if you think it’s the right thing for them.
Membership Account Managers are encouraged to contribute ideas as the Club continually improves the Member experience via our Members’ only website and mobile app, and personalized service on every trip. You will have the opportunity to showcase your creativity as you help build lifelong memories for your Members traveling with the Club.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will manage all aspects of a designated $16 million member portfolio, overseeing approximately 85 Club Memberships.
- Maintain the high company standard of customer service measured by member satisfaction.
- Strategically plan with Members how to best utilize their Club Membership including travel days, available privileges, and benefits within the existing portfolio.
- You will develop a rapport with Members through consistent communication, in which you actively listen to understand their travel goals, needs, and preferences. You will then use your knowledge of the portfolio to suggest and curate vacations tailored to each Member.
- Professionally and promptly communicate with Members regularly via phone, email, and direct mail, clearly articulating opportunities, and guidelines to members.
- Collect annual Membership dues for each assigned Membership.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue upgrades, referrals, conversions, new product sales and increases in dues/days.
- Track attribute utilization of assigned members, as well as benefit, and procedural changes applicable to each membership.
- Liaise between Club Members and on-site staff to define, secure, and execute arrangements for Members’ vacations to Exclusive Resorts residences.
- Advocate for your Members while upholding the integrity of the Club.
- Facilitate difficult conversations with Members as needed, and ensure matters are handled through completion.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of related experience and/or training, a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A background in account management, high-end customer service, hospitality and/or travel related industry
- Commitment to the service industry, combined with the desire to build lasting Member relationships.
- Polished verbal and written communication
- Disciplined and consistent work ethic
- Computer and phone proficiency. Experience with Outlook, Salesforce, and OneDrive a plus.
- Ability to work 9:00 – 6:00 MT, Monday – Friday (with roughly 5 or 6-weekend shifts a year)
- Experience interacting with sophisticated travelers and affluent clientele
- An ability to adapt quickly within an ever-changing environment
- Attention to detail while executing on multiple responsibilities
- Professional demeanor in internal and Member facing interactions
- Experience facilitating crucial conversations, delivering tough news, and negotiating
- Proactive approach to managing your time and tasks
- Secondary language skills a plus
- Additional duties as assigned or as updated
Exclusive Resorts LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Exclusive Resorts LLC