Maintenance Technician - Kohala
Exclusive Resorts LLC
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the daily/routine maintenance of the destination homes/buildings and various facilities on property. Areas of knowledge and experience would include carpentry, journey level skills in electricity and controls, journey level skills in air conditioning/heating and refrigeration, journey level skills in plumbing, and preventative maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the general direction of the Destination Manager or other appropriate administrative staff, the Maintenance Technician will perform multi-skilled duties in the maintenance and repair of destination homes and buildings, systems and equipment.
- Oversees, participates, assigns, provides guidance and inspects the work and completeness of other maintenance associates.
- Provide a variety of general, mechanic and preventative maintenance duties, as well as inspections servicing, repair and overhaul of equipment for destination homes/buildings
- Work independently coordinating daily work flow in maintaining assigned buildings and projects
- Prioritize repair requests and plan work to ensure necessary parts are available and tasks are completed quickly and efficiently
- Coordinates and inspects major contract work on the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems that pertain to the destination.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists
- Plan and lay out repair work using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that all equipment continues to run smoothly, building and home systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of units do not deteriorate
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
- Maintain and repair specialized equipment and machinery found in kitchens, laundries, mechanical rooms, and offices
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools
- Respond immediately to fire alarm systems; disengage electrical, water, or gas systems to protect building occupants and property
POOLS AND WHIRLPOOLS
- Maintain, adjust, or repair pumps, valves, filters, chlorinators, cogeneration systems, mercury manometers and water flow meters
- Tests chlorine, ph and temperature levels of pools
- Add chemicals and adjusts equipment and controls to maintain proper levels
- Disconnect used chlorine cylinders and make connections to full cylinders
- Maintain daily log of water tests of pool operation
- Requisitions supplies and materials
- Dust, sweep, and clean the pool filter and equipment room
- Perform minor plumbing maintenance to pools as directed
- Wash down pool decks daily or as needed
- Clean tile around edge of pools
- Use aqualung apparatus to scrub rust stains, algae, etc.
- Perform backwash procedures when needed
- Perform any combination of the essential job functions related or unrelated as required or assigned by the Destination Manager, Capital Director or designee per duties, may include but not limited to; snow removal, preventive maintenance program, housekeeping, rotating shift or any other unrelated engineering job functions
- Requires a minimum of three years of general building or property maintenance supervisory experience along with equivalent technical training HVAC and Swimming Pool operations.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with guest, vocational students, and coworkers is also required.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule that includes evening, holiday and weekend duty.
- The equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
Exclusive Resorts is the World's Elite Private Vacation Club. Since 2002, we have built an extensive portfolio of 400+ residences and experiences, a team of exceptional staff and global partners, and a cultivated Membership to ensure the unrivaled quality of all we do. Since its inception, Exclusive Resorts has delivered nearly 300,000 vacations for its 4,000+ Members and their families.
Exclusive Resorts is a purpose-led organization-we have an unrelenting focus on people. We are tenacious in forming a team made up of the best and brightest. We hire ambitious individuals who challenge us to be better, and in turn, encourage their development and growth. We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences. All our employee's points of view are the key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility. We have cultivated a supportive, close-knit culture, which permeates outside our corporate walls to Club Members, whom we care for as family so they can focus on what matters most-quality time with loved ones.
HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION
Our hiring philosophy is based on our core belief that #talentmatters. We look for high integrity people who like to win, support the team, develop others while growing themselves, and are truly passionate about being the best.
If you think this is a fit and you are ready for this role, we invite you to apply. Visit our website, https://www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Exclusive Resorts LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Exclusive Resorts LLC
Get fresh Equipment Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!